8-1-12

{Hiking back from Legacy Lake}

This one of my favorite sights here at Heber Valley: the welcome gate. I took this picture from the other side of the gate as we hiked back to camp from the lake. You can see the banners representing each of the eight Young Women Values. Such a reverent and welcoming sight that greets you as you approach the guard shack. 

Today I got to accompany 6th Ward to one of my favorite places on the whole Earth. The lake at Heber Valley Camp. Here are all of the 6th Ward girls and leaders...
Getting ready to board...
Kinzie, Aubrey, and Riley...
Trent's friend, Alli Davis from 2nd ward. I love her...
Love that Riley girl of mine...
One of my besties, Laurie and I enjoyin' it...
Melyn and Michelle...
More 6th Ward girls...
Lunch before the hike back...
Back at the pavilion, I got to teach my class again and hang out with some of my favorite girls from 4th Ward...
Riley prepares her entry for the Banana Derby...
Later, joined 6th Ward again for their puppet show skit night...
Riley, Rachel M., Katie B., Corrine P., and Cori B. practice their skit...
The YCLs get everyone ready for evening flag ceremony...
Girls from 4th Ward sneak up and scare us...again...
...and 6th Ward "heart attacks" the Stake Pavilion. Sweet girls...

Comments