11-9-12

{What a difference a day makes}

It snowed all day today. Now all that pretty green grass is covered in the white stuff. Ricky insists that we need it for the water supply. I'm just not ready for this.

On a happier note, Lance set up this fun movie night surprise for Riley and Gavin while Trent was out on a date and Brant was at a friend's house. 
They waited in the basement while he set everything up, then he went downstairs and serenaded them with a song on the guitar to tell them it was ready...

Comments

Winders said…
Lynne, I peek in on your blog occasionally and see you in the neighborhood and at church. Every time I see you the same thing comes to mind...I admire your family! I love what your family stands for. You're always doing fun family activities, seem to have happy hearts, you're honest and responsible, kind, and cheerful. I hope someday my little family can be more like yours!