12-14-12

{HOME}

This morning these 20 sweet first graders and 6 educators were welcomed into Heaven after experiencing a horror that I can not think about. I don't know why awful things like this have to happen. But I do know that the loving arms of a Savior who provided the way for all of us to feel eternal peace is welcoming them home tonight. I also know that he provides his divine comfort to those parents who are living a nightmare that I cannot imagine. They are home.

As I walked into my own home this evening, with a heart heavy from the news of the day, I was overcome with gratitude for the blessings of this life. My home is full of people that I love, including my sweet Mama right now. We celebrate the birth of Him who lived and died so that we may have the hope of eternal life for ourselves, our families, and those who are taken way too soon.

Comments