6-21-13

{Packing up and heading home}

Today we headed home from girl's camp only to turn back around and drive two hours south of here to Camp Tifie where Brant has been camping all week. We were sad to say goodbye to Heber Valley, but I was super excited to see my little boys, who were staying with neighbors, and to visit Brant at his Scout Camp.
We arrived just as the Scouts were preparing dinner for everyone. Brant showed us around the camp...
Here is the "equipment tent"...
They played some stick ball game they made up. Brant has had a great week here at Tifie. He is tired and dirty but happy..
On the way home I was amazed at the beauty of the mountains that rise above Mt. Pleasant. Our country is referred to in Scripture as "The Land of the Everlasting Hills". When I see scenes like this one, I think of that and am so thankful to live here and to see this beauty around me...

The boys in the canoes are plugging along on their journey and seeing some awesome sights...

Comments