7-24-13

{Happy Pioneer Day!}

How fun to have Annie and the girls here to celebrate Pioneer Day with us! We started the holiday off with crepes for breakfast...
Then a ride in Trent's truck to Neptune Park...


Annie and I drove around Lehi and Saratoga to find just the right fireworks stand where we spent way too much money, but the show tonight on Winter Wheat Way is going to be AWESOME!

Later, we had a good old-fashioned BBQ... (I know I used this picture twice, but I just love it so much of the big girls on the deck and Hayden and the boys eating on the trampoline.)

When it got dark, it was time to gather for fireworks...
...and make ice cream on the porch...

Trent and Ricky lit the fireworks while the rest of us watched from the yard...
Afterwards, the street was a little messy...

And I found these pictures on Trent's memory card. They are of fireworks taken around midnight but with a very long exposure. I love how you can see the stars. Cool...

Stay tuned for exactly 17 more days of awesome summer adventures...

Comments