7-3-13

{Watermelon Break at Sandy Pool}

I thought this would be my picture of the day until Ricky texted me while we were swimming to tell me that a coworker had given him three tickets to tonight's REAL Salt Lake game. After some discussion about who would get to go to the game, it was decided that the older three kids would use the tickets. Ricky and I would drop them off then take the younger two to the movie theater across from the stadium to see Despicable Me 2. 

How cute is my little movie date?

Our plan worked perfectly. The movie ended right as the game did. Then Trent, Riley, and Brant got to watch the fireworks show on the field while we watched it from the lawn in front of the theater. I sure appreciate Riley for taking these cute pictures at the game...
She texted us this picture before the game started to show us how good their seats were...

Comments