Brant's Turn

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Say 'Please' and 'Thank You'"

2. What makes mom happy? Me
3. What makes mom sad? She can't break-dance.
4. How does mom make you laugh? By break-dancing
5. What was mom like as a child? I don't know.
6. How old is your mom? Ummmm...36?
7. How tall is your mom? 50 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do? break-dance
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? try to break-dance
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Not for break-dancing
11. What is your mom really good at? playing soccer
12. What is your mom not very good at? break-dancing
13. What does your mom do for her job? She doesn't have one.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Ummmm....pie?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?She's my soccer coach.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Barney
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play soccer
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have brown hair.
19. How are you and your mom different? I'm a boy and she's a girl.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She cleans my room.

Brant would like to tag Payton Emmertson, Dylan Parkes, Cecily Odom, Justin Vass, Ben Francis, Lexi Bushman, Gabe James and Tyler Marshall.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Unknown said…
You guys are too cute. I have to see that break-dancing some time. Now I get to see what Tyler's answers are. This should be fun.
Ann said…
Hey...we need a break-dancing video!!

Ann B
The James said…
I loved Brant's answers. They're great. I want to see you guys break-dancing. This is a great tag.