The Last Week of School.....

...it's been busy, but oh so fun! Here are a few pictures I was able to take in spite of my half-dead camera. There would have been more, but I have found that sometimes taking pictures is just not worth stressing over.

One of the fun end-of-the-year activities for the 6th graders was the much-anticipated Kickball Tournament. Trent's class easily won the tournament. I guess all those hours of practicing they put in during the 4th quarter really paid off. I wish I had more pictures of Trent at some of these activities, but I guess in 6th grade it's not so cool anymore to have your mom following you around taking pictures. Sniff! Sniff! My baby's growin' up......




Here are Riley and her "Giggly Girl" friends at Field Day.


Riley and McCall smokin' the competition in the 3-legged race.

Brant, Spencer S. and another kid I don't know at 1st grade Field Day:And a cute picture I took of Gavin on the playground while we were waiting. No picture of Lance this time. I'll be sure to include him in the next post.

Comments