Quirks

What are "quirks", anyway? Are they things that make you unique? wierd? special? unusual? Because reading about the quirks of several people I know, it occurs to me - we're all very much alike. So, here are a few of mine, in no particular order....

The RULES:
1. Link the person who tagged you...Susan
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

1. I rock at SUDOKU. Yes, I'll challenge anyone to a sudoku-off. I'm just saying.
2. I NEED a yellow kitchen.
3. I picture myself skinnier than I actually am.
4. I like leaving comments on people's blogs, but I hate those little letter things you have to type in so that the internet Gods know that you are a real person. Seriously, I feel my IQ going down a few points every time I have to remember some random sequence of letters. Is it just me?
5. OK, about housework. I have several quirks, but to name just one...I hate having dishes stacked in the sink. When mealtime is over, they go straight into the dishwasher.
6. And this one is for the kids.....I can burp the alphabet. Yessir, ladies and gentlemen - actually probably mostly ladies - Don't you wish you were as cool as me? Occasionally I'll ask my older kids if it embarasses them that I can burp so well and they are like, "NO WAY!" So, as long as I have the cool factor going for me, well, yeah....and it makes Gavin laugh, too.

Tagging: ANNIE, come on! Give us something to laugh about, already! Kliss, Lyn, Laurie, Megan, and Mary Ann.

Comments

Andrea said…
I hate to type in the letters on the comment section too, and lately I've been so brain dead, I know you would beat me at Suduko (did I even spell that right? LOL)
Susan said…
Justin and Kendal are impressed that you burp the alphabet. They can do it too. However,they think it is a talent rather than a quirk=)

Also,our new house came with a yellow kitchen and I love it so much I kept it. It is both bright and warm at the same time. I can't imagine any other color now!

Thanks for sharing!=)
Kliss said…
I love Sudoku but I am afraid to take your challenge. And I am about to get annoyed by typing in the letters so I can leave this comment... especially if I type it wrong and I have to do another one.