Gavin's Happy Place

I have been planning for a while to post about Gavin's obsession with his snow boots. I have been carefully collecting pictures of him engaging in various activities while wearing his trusty boots. He wears them all day every day. Literally. In the morning, he finds them right when he wakes up and brings them to me so I'll put them on him. He wears them throughout the day, even when he naps, only to have me take them off of him when he bathes or goes to bed. I believe he likes to keep them on just in case somebody leaves the door open. He is always prepared to sneak outside and play in the snow. I will post all of the pictures I have collected soon, except for the naked ones.

I couldn't resist posting this one today. After church, I wrapped him in his favorite throw and rocked him to sleep. When I laid him down, I notice the snow boots, the hand in the pants, and the content look on his face. Happy place...

Comments

annie said…
I want to snuggle up with him and take a nap. Will you please send him to me in a flat rate box?
Ann said…
I can't seem to get Owen to stop putting his hand in his pants either. What a sweet picture!
I am lovin' your blog.
Jenny said…
love it love it love it!!! Björn is the same I love it snow boots or rain boots plus the ol' hand reminds me of al bundy..

ps much success with the goals