The sweetest thing...

We have a scentsy candle warmer that was a Christmas gift from a sweet neighbor. It sits in the kitchen and fills our main floor every day with a yummy cinnamon spice aroma.

This afternoon Lance asks me, "Mom, doesn't that smell delicious?" "Yes." "Wouldn't you just love to have that smell in your mouth all day long?" "Yes. I would love that."

I didn't notice him scurry upstairs. He was on a mission. A few short moments later, I discover him lovingly dipping my toothbrush in the hot wax.

Comments

That is too adorable!! Your family is beautiful...you all look so happy out west!
Andrea said…
LOL. That is too cute Lynne!
Doney Days said…
Hilarious! So do you have that yummy smell in your mouth all day long now? :)
Natalie said…
That seriously made me laugh out loud. We miss you guys. I saw your husband at the church tonight and he told me about "L.T." and the strawberry syrup. Reminds me a lot of Lincoln. Cute though!
Parkes Family said…
Hey Lynne!! that is soooo funny!!so what your mouth taste like? lol :)