6-19-13

{HH 6th Ward at Legacy Lake}

The day that our ward is assigned to the lake is always my favorite day of camp. Legacy Lake is seriously one of the most beautiful and peaceful spots on Earth. I love it here...
Riley takes off with Sara and Lexi...
I spotted two of my favorite girls: MaKenna and Courtney Floyd from the 7th ward. I love their Mama and Daddy, too. Someday Ricky and I going to serve as missionaries with them up here at Heber Valley. Seriously. Not even kidding. We're going to go by "The Flenhams". Elders and Sisters Flenham. :)
So peaceful up here...

In other news: the 4th year girls made it back to camp safe and sound this morning...

We had another cupcake party. I taught girls how to decorate cupcakes and make frosting and sprinkles. This group was smaller so we played in the kitchen...
Each afternoon a different ward is assigned to help with dinner prep and another is assigned to clean up. This afternoon the 5th Ward is coming in for prep. I made this little job board to make assignments nice and easy...

And a couple hundred miles south of here, Ricky and Trent left this morning on a 63 mile canoe trip down the Green River. Yes, they are canoeing 63 miles in the next three days...
All of the pictures that I have are from Ricky's phone. He spent alot of time looking at the back of Trent's head apparently. Trent took his own pictures which were amazing, but those are his to share. Hopefully eventually he will post them somewhere. :)
I am praying for their safety and that they will have as much fun on their trip as we are having at Girl's Camp!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Ya'all are so much fun! I seriously think "I wish I was in their family, they are always having fun" every time I read your blog. Um and your gonna have to figure out how to add Davis to the whole Flenham thing cuz Shane and I wanna be missionaries up there with ya'all too! Love ya!